We provide an SC-cleared Interim DDaT (Digital, Data and Technology) Leadership and consultant CTO service to public and third sector clients.
This is of particular benefit to clients who do not have a strategic DDaT leader or CDIO/CTO as part of their leadership team, or who require such a function on an interim basis.
In this role, we can assist with;
- subject matter expert and government best practice advice to executive management
- development of technology strategy
- establishment of governance and internal control structures
- early alignment of IT plans with strategic departmental plans
- decisive business leadership for your technology function
- independently evaluating products, services and solutions
Our Interim Leadership service brings decisive leadership to your organisation while encouraging, inspiring and fostering a positive culture of productivity and creativity.
We take responsibility for difficult decisions and are highly experienced in leading large and small multi-disciplinary teams through the most demanding challenges.
You benefit immediately from a highly experienced interim capability, with the added benefit of access to our extensive government consulting and delivery experience and significant IP library.
We share our knowledge and experience to enhance your internal capability and leave you with a sustainable legacy when our engagement is complete.