Discover the art of the possible
Our strategic advisory services draw on our deep experience in government and the public sector and are tailor-made to suit your individual requirements.
Working with your internal leadership team, we bring our experience gained with other public sector organisations to provide objective facilitation, appropriate challenge and to help you determine the art of the possible and enable clarity of thought and clear direction of travel.
Hone your vision
We seek to understand your vision, objectives and desired outcomes – both operational and financial – and work on your behalf to:
- impartially assess your current digital and technology landscape and capabilities;
- understand your current ability to transform your technology environment to achieve your vision;
- recommend optimal solution(s), including commercial, technical and security aspects;
- develop a practical and achievable transformation roadmap (both short and long-term) and strategic architectural principles that mix opportunities for early success with long-term, sustainable changes.
Focus on business benefits
Our advisory services provide insight not just to the technologies themselves, but how they can be applied across your organisation to deliver actual business benefit, including recommendations for:
- associated change management;
- internal capability development;
- improved commercial model;
- ways of working improvements.
Bolster digital leadership and governance
Our advisory services are of particular benefit to organisations who do not yet have a strategic digital and technology leader as part of their leadership team, or who require such a capability on an interim basis.
We can also assist with the establishment of governance and internal control structures, early alignment of IT plans with strategic business plans, and truly independent evaluation of potential solutions.
Typical deliverables of our advisory services include:
- A technology strategy plan aligned with your organisation’s business plan;
- Application landscape / roadmap (capitalising on your existing technology investments wherever practicable);
- IT capability plan aligned with your technology plan;
- IT budget derived from the organisational plan and the technology plan.
Our consulting services
Our clients can chose to manage the execution and delivery of the plan themselves, or alternatively, our consulting team can be engaged to guide the implementation as your close client-side partner, fulfilling an intelligent client function on your behalf.
Our delivery services
If your organisation struggles with the internal resource, capability or bandwidth to execute on its plans, we can provide dedicated technical delivery teams to manage, build and implement solutions.
We work alongside your internal teams and transfer knowledge to them as we go to ensure you have the internal capability and skills to manage, iterate and improve the delivered solution in the future.