Our specialist technology transformation services for government and the public sector include:
- Cloud readiness, capability and maturity assessments
- Cloud-based technology transformation architecture and design
- Programme management and Agile delivery of large transformation projects
- Replacing legacy technology platforms with loosely-couple cloud-delivered services
- Infrastructure and applications redesign to take full advantage of cloud
- Cloud migration to AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Cloud-delivered Identity and Access Management (IDAM) solutions
- Cloud-delivered Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solutions
- Office 365 and Google G-Suite implementation and migration
- Consolidation and rationalisation of legacy technology environments
- Disaggregation of, and migration from, large outsourced SIAM contracts
- Operational and commercial exit plans from incumbent service providers
- Data centre exit and decommissioning
- Design, build and deployment of modern end-user-device fleets (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and Chrome OS) to whole government departments (>6,000 users)
Our expertise spans the whole delivery lifecycle, whether you need short-term assistance to bridge a gap in your transition/transformation capability and work as an extension of your internal team, or a full multi-functional programme team to drive and deliver major transformation.
We can provide you with the right people and skills to deliver outcomes-based work packages with maximum commercial flexibility.
Other service offerings include:
- Strategy, vision and roadmap development
- Senior stakeholder engagement and business case development
- Best practice implementation of the Technology Code of Practice
The specific deliverables of the service(s) are tailored on a per engagement basis, to reflect context, scale, drivers, requirements and desired outcomes.
Specific scope, activities and deliverables will be defined in detail by a mutually agreed Statement of Work (SoW).